Skip to main content

Day 3 with the XiaoMi Mi3

Day 3 on my experiment of going full Android with the XIAOMI Mi3
XIAOMI PHILIPPINES is selling an additional 2,000 units of the Mi3 04-July-2014 at 11:00AM visit http://www.lazada.com.ph/mi/. If you want to get one I suggest you create an account today and then start refreshing the lazada site 5 mins before the item goes on sale. 
I am still struggling with the size of the device and there is still a sense of un-ease because I am using it without a case.

Speaking of cases, the Mi3 Flip case is no longer marked "coming soon" but I still cannot order it from lazada. Odd.

I have found that the plantronics [Find MyHeadset] app is not compatible (immediately crashes upon launch with no error messages).

I also think that the iPhone handles media & calls better, one time I was playing a podcast using PocketCasts and a call came in but the podcast did not pause playback and I had an active call with a podcast playing. I am not sure if the person on the other line heard this. I have not yet been able to replicate this so this may be a fluke or one time thing.

If I am being totally honest I am missing my iPhone. However I think it is good to change it up some times since I have been using the iPhone for so many years as a primary device.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

Toshiba G900 WVGA PocketPC Phone

AKIHABARA NEWS has some drool worthy snaps of the G900 I mentioned a post ago. Pics posted are property of AKIHABARA. -- Toshiba G900 Windows Mobile 6 Professional [PocketPC Phone Ed.] 3inch WVGA [Wide VGA 800 x 480] 64Mb RAM + 128Mb ROM UMTS and HSDPA miniSD expansion slideout QWERTY WiFi Biometric security [finger print scanner] -- All I can say is... WOW! After being absent from the WM world Tosh is back with a bang with this device. IIRC Tosh was one of the first OEMs to use VGA screens with the e800 series, now it seems they are pushing the envelope again with WVGA. -- WM6 supports the following resolutions: 176 x 220 240 x 240 320 x 240 = qVGA 320 x 320 [new] 480 x 480 [new] 640 x 480 = VGA 800 x 480 [new] =WVGA -- I hope palm comes out with a hi-res screen treo [320 x 320 will be fine :o)]