Skip to main content

Review // The Art of Brick by Nathan Sawaya

The Art of Brick by Nathan Sawaya


Definitely one of the highlights of our stay in the Amsterdam. I have been a fan of Nathan Sawaya since I first saw his amazing pieces on the internet.

So when I saw that he had his exhibit in Amsterdam, I made it a point to go. He has already exhibited in Asia and skipped the Philippines. So I was not going to let this opportunity pass me by.

It features 2D and 3D LEGO art pieces, it is the perfect exhibit if you love art and LEGO.

16€ adult ticket includes the audio guide.

If this exhibit is in your neighborhood you have to go. If you have kids bring them. THIS I COMMAND.

[http://www.amsterdamexpo.nl/en/art-brick/]

P.S. follow Nathan Sawaya on [twitter] and [instagram]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings