Skip to main content

ActiveSync Issues

29-January-2014 12:00AM ActiveSync suddenly stopped working on my Treo Pro

sshot000

Tried again this morning and I am still getting the same error. More details on the error.

sshot001

Support code: 0x80072F05 pertains to expired certificates.

I’m not an IT expert nor do I have the technical know-how to fix a certificate issue, besides I am using domains.live.com, MSFT’s free service and I do not have access or control of their server.

So far the work-around I have found is changing the date back one day, then switching back the date. Now I don’t know if this temporary fix will work tomorrow.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts