Skip to main content

Jedi vs Sith

I wonder how it feels to not give a shit about anyone or anything, except yourself... And get away with it!

Must be fucking liberating. I wish I didn't care so much. 

I wish I didn't expect as much from people I admire, scratch that, used to admire. 

Having a tough time adhering to the Jedi code:

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no death, there is the Force.

Seems I am more closer to the Sith code. I've turned to the dark side and haven't even noticed it.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts