Skip to main content

Today's #protip: Hide posts from people spreading #Facebook #SPAM

Blackout

The term "friends" is liberally applied when you are on a social network like Facebook. I've said multiple times that Facebook is training people in bad web practices. 

I also noticed a lot of SPAM being spread via status updates and wall posts. Now if your "friend" is dumb enough to click on a SPAM link the thing to do is hide the posts from that person. This way you don't see the stupid content and you also have less chance of click these malicious links. Keep in mind you can also un-friend or block. 

This also works with over share people like moi. If you think I am sending too many status updates please hide my updates or un-friend or block me. I won't hold it against you. Right now I have 41 people that I've removed from my feed (I don't keep count of people I un-friend or block tho)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

Toshiba G900 WVGA PocketPC Phone

AKIHABARA NEWS has some drool worthy snaps of the G900 I mentioned a post ago. Pics posted are property of AKIHABARA. -- Toshiba G900 Windows Mobile 6 Professional [PocketPC Phone Ed.] 3inch WVGA [Wide VGA 800 x 480] 64Mb RAM + 128Mb ROM UMTS and HSDPA miniSD expansion slideout QWERTY WiFi Biometric security [finger print scanner] -- All I can say is... WOW! After being absent from the WM world Tosh is back with a bang with this device. IIRC Tosh was one of the first OEMs to use VGA screens with the e800 series, now it seems they are pushing the envelope again with WVGA. -- WM6 supports the following resolutions: 176 x 220 240 x 240 320 x 240 = qVGA 320 x 320 [new] 480 x 480 [new] 640 x 480 = VGA 800 x 480 [new] =WVGA -- I hope palm comes out with a hi-res screen treo [320 x 320 will be fine :o)]