Skip to main content

If your @enjoyGlobe SIM card stops working #protip

P5353

My Globe SIM card croaked at around 9AM today. To troubleshoot I used a different SIM card on my iPhone4 and used the defective SIM card with a different phone. I also asked fellow Globe subscribers in the area and asked Globe via twitter https://twitter.com/talk2Globe or https://twitter.com/enjoyGlobe if there was a service interruption in my area. Once it was established that it was the SIM card that was defective. So I trooped on to the nearest business center.

When I was at Globe Business Center. The CSR wanted to charge me for the replacement of my SIM card. I protested and insisted that it be free because I did not tamper with the defective card.

Also get confirmation on when the SIM card will become active. In my case the CSR said it would be up by 30mins, I put it in at about 45mins and the SIM card was already working.

If you're sim card suddenly stops working have it replaced but insist on waiving the fee. No need to pay if you're not at fault.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

Toshiba G900 WVGA PocketPC Phone

AKIHABARA NEWS has some drool worthy snaps of the G900 I mentioned a post ago. Pics posted are property of AKIHABARA. -- Toshiba G900 Windows Mobile 6 Professional [PocketPC Phone Ed.] 3inch WVGA [Wide VGA 800 x 480] 64Mb RAM + 128Mb ROM UMTS and HSDPA miniSD expansion slideout QWERTY WiFi Biometric security [finger print scanner] -- All I can say is... WOW! After being absent from the WM world Tosh is back with a bang with this device. IIRC Tosh was one of the first OEMs to use VGA screens with the e800 series, now it seems they are pushing the envelope again with WVGA. -- WM6 supports the following resolutions: 176 x 220 240 x 240 320 x 240 = qVGA 320 x 320 [new] 480 x 480 [new] 640 x 480 = VGA 800 x 480 [new] =WVGA -- I hope palm comes out with a hi-res screen treo [320 x 320 will be fine :o)]