Skip to main content

Damn the MacBook Air looks good...

Was looking at the 11" MBA this morning at iStudio (3F Vmall). Gundammit, that machine looks sweet.

Unfortunately I don't think it will be a good purchase for me. Since the components inside it are the same or less, compared to my current acer notebook, except for the SSD of course.

I heard/read from the interwebs that a refresh should be out by June 2011. I'm hoping it will have thunderbolt along with the predicted sandy bridge processor.

I'm pretty sure I will be miserable if I switch so I am thinking of getting the MBA as a 2nd computer.

email

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts