Skip to main content

iPhone4: Once More With Feelings

Ok so I got another unit. Of course I had to pay a lot more because I got it from your friendly parallel importer in Vmall.

Fortunately this unit is working quite well. Really like the screen. I do wish more apps get updated to Retina graphics though.

I lost all my game data because I had accidentally deleted my 3GS backups… oh well I guess I have to play thru all those games… toink!

I also broke the mobile authenticator link for battlenet so I am stuck in playing SC2 in guest mode. I am currently in communication with blizzard support to have the authenticator removed from my battlenet account.

Tip: don’t delete your backups and remember to un-link your battlenet accounts before moving to a new device.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts