Skip to main content

Soft? Hard? RAW?

Hello Beanster Blog readers!

I was a bit bored this afternoon so I decided to play around with my very old (circa 2005) Canon IXUS50 camera.

photo 

I installed CHDK and am now playing around with, what seems like, endless lists of features and settings… My faves so far are:

I can play Reversi (Othello) …

photo 2

Use an egg timer…

photo 3

And also my low end camera shoots RAW.

image

This definitely breathes new life to my aging camera… now if only I remember to charge and bring it along! That being said…

very good job CHDK team.

Tweet Me from YOUR BLOG HERE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings