Skip to main content

Loren is a Loser

Saw this on my Facebook feed & it's regarding Legarda running as
Villar's running mate. I think this sums up how I feel about the
"unusual" tandem pretty acurately.

"Loren anti erap nung impeachment pero runningmate ni FPJ, anti villar
last year pero ngayon running mate nya ang labo di ba? Kalikasan mo
muka mo plastik!" -@zalveen

Since Villar's campaign HQ is beside our home I suspect I will be
hearing this harpy's voice soon enough. Bleh!

Loren is a loser in the ethics department. I hope she is a loser in
the polls as well.

http://bit.ly/bnycastro

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts