Skip to main content

Tips & Tricks|WMDC / Toshiba BT Stack Workaround

I decided to install the Toshiba Bluetooth Stack on my MSI Wind U123H and surprise surprise it broke Windows Mobile Device Center Bluetooth Syncing. I decided to try a 2 year old fix I did on my then UMPC (SONY VAIO UX280P) running Vista HP and it works on Windows 7.

On the PC.

  1. Open WMDC > Mobile Device Settings > Connection Settings
  2. Make sure Bluetooth is selected under Allow connections to one of the following
  3. Close them windows
  4. Hit Start (Orb) + R (Run command) type in regedit then hit enter
  5. Navigate to the ff: key HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows CE Services
  6. look for SerialPort and modify it to COM7
  7. Exit the Registry Editor and Reboot your PC
  8. Connect as you would :D

HTH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings