I decided to install the Toshiba Bluetooth Stack on my MSI Wind U123H and surprise surprise it broke Windows Mobile Device Center Bluetooth Syncing. I decided to try a 2 year old fix I did on my then UMPC (SONY VAIO UX280P) running Vista HP and it works on Windows 7.
On the PC.
- Open WMDC > Mobile Device Settings > Connection Settings
- Make sure Bluetooth is selected under Allow connections to one of the following
- Close them windows
- Hit Start (Orb) + R (Run command) type in regedit then hit enter
- Navigate to the ff: key HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows CE Services
- look for SerialPort and modify it to COM7
- Exit the Registry Editor and Reboot your PC
- Connect as you would :D