Skip to main content

Review|Ristra’s

Finally was able to try Ristra’s I had come early because I got a table for our group and I was starving.

I ordered the Burrito / Nachos / Sugarcane Lemonade.

It was made in-front of me:

IMAG0002

Burrito: I had the 3 kinds of  meat toppings placed plus everything except sour cream.

The result was great. I then made it swim in white garlic sauce and their hot sauce.

My side of Nachos I got with cheese dip which is like warm cheezwiz (nothing special here)

The Sugarcane Lemonade was sort of weird for me. I did not enjoy this one.

IMAG0003

Here is my meal sans the Lemonade total 705PHP

Pricing was a bit steep but the quality of ingredients was ok. Ordering and service could be better. I mean the lady on the cashier would not write down my order which was complete already until she served pending orders from previous customers (who were paid already BTW). I look forward to trying other dishes from Ristra’s.

I think it has great MEXIFILI cuisine (I wouldn’t call it really Mexican food) since the flavours have been adjusted to the Filipino palate. Yes the food is pricy but the serving size is huge and it’s good. I don’t mind paying for quality and you shouldn’t too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts