Skip to main content

2009 Philippine Toy Con

IMAG0042

[Amazing Joker Costume]

Last Saturday me and some friends went to SM MEGAMALL to take a look at the 2009 ToyCon. Lot’s of toys and lot’s of folks in costume! :D

Posted some pics on flickr:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bnycastro/tags/toycon0609/

I got myself some LEGO magnets and a concept Fett by Ralph McQuarrie [it was his 80th birthday on June 13].

IMAGE_031

[Happy Birthday Ralph. Thank you for your vision…]

I was thinking of conscripting to the Philippine Outpost but I don’t have a costume yet. I had thought they would help you make one but it looks like you need a costume before joining.

IMAG0029

[501st troopers from the Philippine Outpost]

Had a lot of fun for my 1st toy convention. Will definitely be back next year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings