Skip to main content

SIGNING-OUT

Well I’ve decided to delete some of the social networking / micro-blogging sites I’ve joined over the years.

So far I have removed the following Social Networking / Micro-blogging services:

hi5 / tagged / myspace / friendster / multiply / flixster / delicious / rummble / orkut / fireeagle / identi.ca

I am still undecided if I should keep plurk, brightkite, friendfeed

----

I will be maintaining my blog, facebook, twitter, last.fm, linked in, dopplr. Of course I am keeping all my content sites flickr, youtube, vimeo, deviantart, mobile9, mosh, picasa.

----

I am thinking of creating a new myspace account for music discovery and following artists. But 1st I have to cleanup my bookmarks and edit my mobile faves page hehehe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings