Skip to main content

Review|Aresi

Kim and I moved our dinner from San Juan to Quezon City. I have been craving for steak for quite some time now but 145°F was getting mixed reviews. So we decided to try Aresi. I recall going to this restaurant before they moved to the new commercial complex where it is now.

They had a few steaks under the entrée section and I settled for the rib-eye medium rare. I also ordered a light beer battered shrimps & chips (like fish & chips but using shrimp). Kim ordered Pasta her choice was spaghetti with meatballs in tomato sauce.

Suprisingly the steak was a generous portion, it came with some grilled veggies, mashed potatoes and light gravy. Tender and very tasty. I would say that my steak craving has subsided for now.

The shrimp was so so. I would've like a more seasoned batter the fries were good until they became cold.

Aresi is located at the 2F Il Terrazo Complex. Tomas Morato Avenue, Quezon City.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings