Skip to main content

Review|Breaking Ties CDM

ACD119M

  • Category: Music
  • Genre: Dance/DJ
  • Artist: Above & Beyond Pres OceanLab ft Justine Suissa

I’ve acquired some more OceanLab tunes… I’m going to be reviewing my favorite single ATM. It’s Breaking Ties taken from their Sirens of the Sea album.

More often than not trance songs have lyrics that seem to make no sense. I mean it sounds good but you don’t really understand what the song is about. At closer inspection Breaking Ties seems to hit home somehow.

And even though I may return to empty places on my own.

Where I remember everything you want me to forget.

And you provide the parachute when I am falling like a stone.

And I remember there’s a life that I have not lived yet.

It might have contributed to my liking this track but you must admit… Above & Beyond with Justine Suissa is just a great great combo of awesome track production and vocal talent.

I am really liking the:

Above & Beyond Analogue Haven Mix and Durderstadt Mix. Gives me goose bumps galore each time I have a listen.

Trust in Trance!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings