Skip to main content

Accessories Again!

Yes I’m talking accessories again. Every time I buy a new device I usually accessorize with a screen protector, case, storage cards the later being handed down from my previous devices.

Finally was able to swing by Vmall yesterday and had a proper screen protector applied by a professional. Got a CAPDASE protector glad to see it covered the top portion of the TP not just the screen. I also got a cheapo faux leather holster, there is a bit of wiggle room in terms of depth, I hope it will still fit when my silicone case comes. I am thinking of modding (read: cutting holes into the case) the case to allow for the wired headset and usb charger to be inserted when the device is in case. IMG_0606

After chatting with palm support they told me that I had to contact the store I bought from to complain about the missing adapter. I highly suspect that the sales guy forgot to put it back in the package after testing if the unit charges. I wrote them an email yesterday but have yet received a response. Oh well I guess an adapter will have to do for now.

It really bugs me that my Belkin dual USB charger and my Mobile Wonders Car/Wall charger isn’t compatible with the TP as it is compatible with:

HTC S730, Jabra BT3030, Jabra Arrow Lite, Motorola HT820.

Speaking of my HT820s I’ve yet to find replacement pads for it. I am thinking of doing a sock-mod which I saw in an episode of Tekzilla but I haven’t find suitable hosiery to make the mod.

I am thinking of getting a palm car charger just because it looks so good.

palm_carcharger

Just in time: my brother is going to SG next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts