Skip to main content

Say Hello To The Treo Pro

IMG_0308

My palm Treo 750 has been acting up lately… so I asked my shobe to get me one when she was in SG over the weekend. It’s here now I haven’t opened the box yet but I hope it has a screen protector or I won’t be able to use it till I get one installed. It came out way way way cheaper than the parallel imported TP I saw in GH which was selling for 42,0000 PhP. I got my TP for 930SGD which is approx. 26,900 PhP and they included a 4Gb SanDisk Class 2 microSDHC card with it… A steal if I dare say so myself! I think this is the cheapest Windows Mobile Pro device I’ve bought. w00t!

I’ve read the surface is a finger print magnet and is easily scratched so I am looking into getting a bodyguardz or invisible shield for it. I hope it arrives fast though… I am not the most patient person and I baby my devices.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts