Skip to main content

Return of the Treo

I’ve been rambling about going back to the QWERTY bar form factor. I was eyeing the palm Treo Pro but it isn’t out locally yet and there have been some issues with units getting hairline cracks [tsk tsk palm and HTC]… Anyway I decided to sell my TyTN II and get a 2nd hand palm Treo 750. It was already updated to Windows Mobile 6 and is in pretty good condition except I think I got a crap battery. Might get a new battery [and probably a screen protector too] for it within the week.

I’ve synced up my data but am not going crazy with apps. Just the essentials for now.

I don’t think I will miss WiFi as much since I have that on my HTC S730, I will miss the 3.2MP auto-focus camera and GPS on the TyTN II.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts