Skip to main content

Review|Journey to the Center of the Earth [PLOT / NO SPOILERS]


Category: Movies
Genre: Book Adaptation / Remake
Starring: Brendan Fraser

I didn't quite enjoy this movie. Well maybe because I read the book. I felt...

that the movie was entertaining, the effects were very very well made BUT somehow I felt that the movie was too dumbed down or made to commercialized to get maximum viewership and not really expressed the essence of the book. I hear it is better on IMAX but I am not complaining about the effects here I am complaining about story and character build up. I'd say watch it if you're extremely bored or if you can catch it on IMAX for the FX.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts