Skip to main content

Beanster Blog 10.2 beta

.:These features will probably not be visible if you are reading my posts via rss, multiply or other sites where I've mirrored my blog posts:.
--
Everything is going according to plan... bwahahahaha :D in version 10.1 started revamping my humble blog to add some features which I thought my readership would really appreciate. So here we are again I have added a few more features to my blog, can you see them? Well fret not I have made a summary of what changes I made.
--
Change Log / Future Changes:
New Quote Box look -> much more pronounced

New Bookmarking Button via AddThis -> easily share/bookmark my blog

New Blogroll -> blogs I follow

Expanding Widgets1: 'Music / Pics / Video' ~ last.fm | flickr | youtube -> less scrolling

Expanding Widgets2: 'Easy Navigation' ~ about me | find me online | recent posts/comments -> less scrolling

'Peakaboo' Post Summaries: Now I can set long posts to show only upon request -> less scrolling

Author Quotes -> know when I've replied

Favicon -> I've added my pic so that when you fave my blog you get to see my mug, yes it looks more professional don't cha think?


Future Changes:
Related Posts -> easier navigation, relevance, more JSON goodness


Unchanged:
JSON Goodness ~ Label Search, Recent Posts and Comments -> adds relevance and easier navigation to my blog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings