Skip to main content

Last Goodbye Ai

Our great grand aunt has passed away. We're not allowed to go to the wake because of feng shui/zodiac stuff. Didn't really know her that well in fact I don't even know her name. We just refered to her as Ai (auntie) because she was my grandma's aunt. I remember her fondly as a small but strong woman. Laughter came quick for her and it was always good to see her even if our conversations were hampered by my very limited hokkien dialect. Haven't seen her in the past few years and last I heard she was staying at the buddhist temple.

Goodbye Ai, rest in peace.
--
Vincent Benedict Py Castro / Bny / 王清河
via HTC TyTN II + Google
--
The FORCE Will Be With You Always...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings