Skip to main content

ChiLyn FTW!!!


Today was in a word simply AWESOME. My über good friend Ritchie 'Chinang' Chan got married to the stunning Arlyn Ang. It's both my privilege and honor to have been chosen as the best man. They got me a Yoda Bobble head toy but really their beaming smiles was enough. I count myself lucky to have been a part of this wondrous day. Ultra happy for the newlyweds... ChiLyn FTW!

I'll end this post with an excerpt from my toast: "May your lives be long, your problems few, your kids plenty and May the FORCE be with you... Always" :D
--
Vincent Benedict Py Castro / Bny / 王清河
via HTC TyTN II + Google
--
The FORCE Will Be With You Always...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts