Skip to main content

Review|Sanwa Supply microSD card reader

Since I've moved on to the microSD card format. Ok ok, TBH I still have one 2Gb miniSD for my Canon IXUS50, but my TyTN II and Nokia 6267 have 2Gb and 1Gb microSD cards respectively, so majority of my devices are microSD. I've decided it's time to invest in a portable card reader.
--

vs

I still carry my microSD to miniSD and miniSD to SD adapters because of my Boy Scout training! Actually they remind me of Matryoshka dolls
--
This tiny little thing actually reads microSD and microSDHC cards [upto 4Gb only]. It comes with a loop so you can attach it to your mobile/device like a phone charm. There's nothing more to be said really... it's small, USB 2.0, PnP [plug n play, XP, Vista, Apple] and gets the job done. I'm not too worried about it not reading higher capacity microSDHC cards because I don't plan to invest in SDHC just yet. Still waiting for the prices to go down some more besides I'm content with 2Gb for now atleast... :D
--
Some more pics and thoughts on this tiny nifty accessory...

[the card reader closed w/the loop attached]

[as you can see it is really tiny]

[even when it's open it's small]

[flip it over and insert your microSD]

[plug and play]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts