Skip to main content

Review|Lime88


[Signage]

[Scramble]

[Balut in Red Wine Sauce]

Had dinner with the family sans our dad [he was out of town] at Lime88 last Friday.
--
Here's what we ordered, I'll attach my comments to each item.
--
Roti Prata - texture was not good
Scramble - I like the candy sprinkles
Street Food BBQ Platter - Isaw [Chicken Intestines] Betamax [Pig's Blood] Isol [Chickenass], I liked this but really hoped Isaw Baboy [Pig Intestines] was included
Street Food Style Pizza - tasted like 3M pizza, WTF!? 1 piece of sausage per slice? sheesh!
Balut in Red Wine Sauce - this is worth it
Osso Bucco Style Kare Kare - bland
Baked Oysters - bland and fishy
Grilled Tilapia stuffed with Mango Salsa - fish was not cleaned well
Curry Meatballs - more salty than curry
Quail Egg Tempura - soggy
Chicken Breast with Kang Kong and Quesong Puti - this tasted good
--
Over all the items were bland they may appear cheap but are actually quite over priced considering that they are street foods! Service was a bit slow too, a lot of waiters standing but not paying attention to their areas. The place was too dark for proper dining, it wouldn't be a bad idea to turn on the lights during dinner time and dim them when it's drinking time. Presentation was ok though... but I didn't go there to have my eyes satisfied did I? I'd give it a 1.5 out of 5 stars [should be a 0.5 but I decided to add 1 extra star for creativity]. Why so low? READ ON KIDDIES!
--
Suffice to say my stomach and weekend was wrecked I couldn't go out Friday after our meal, tried on Saturday but stepped out of the cinema before 20 mins was done to go home. Sunday I was too weak to go out. I'm not sure if Lime88 is the culprit though bear in mind I was in China for most of the week so I may have wrecked my stomach there but that hasn't happened to me yet in my frequent travels to China. So Lime88 is my main suspect ATM.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts