Skip to main content

Off to Japan :P

Going to Japan for most of the Holy Week Holidays. Really excited about our upcoming trip. My Japan VISA is ready and all systems are green and go!
--
I've been checking the weather and it's a bit on the cold side nothing a good jacket and a scarf can't fix though thankfully it's not bellow 0.
--
I've been going over our itinerary and it looks pretty busy with 5 hotel changes spanning our 8 day stay. I would have liked to skip the SANRIO land tour but I'm sure my sisters would go rabid if I petitioned for that. It's a pity that the weather is fucked up and we can't go up Mount Fuji, Japan's tallest peak. What I'm really interested in though is the free time we get! Hopefully I can do some exploring and sampling of Japan's food and street food. Still undecided on how much JPY I should bring or I should just swipe my purchases.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts