Skip to main content

Vacation Time! Yeahbah!

22-Feb to 25-Feb: Boracay, Philippines
Right on! I definitely need to relax and clear my head. What better way than to hit the beach ey? I've never been to Boracay so I'm pretty stoked to check it out.
--
04-Mar to 09-Mar: Bangkok, Thailand
Off to visit 'The Warrior' in his hunting grounds hehehe. This promises to be a whole lot of fun... Can't wait to try out the food and of course to shop!
--
15-Mar to 22-Mar: Tokyo, Japan
This one's a trip with the family. Pretty excited about this one too. I love Japanese food and of course they are the ultimate gadget freaks!
--
I'm so excited it's getting hard to concentrate at work... Why do you think I'm posting this :P
--
Vincent Benedict Py Castro / Bny / 王清河
via HTC TyTN II + Google
--
The FORCE Will Be With You Always...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings