Skip to main content

Un-Lucky Me

My tummy was rumbling from watching all the cooking shows on the telly... So I decided to raid the cupboard. I wanted something hot to soothe my odd houred hunger. I set my eyes on a pack of Lucky Me Beef Mami. Since I was in a hurry I decided to cook it cup noodles style instead of on the stove. Well after putting the noodles in a bowl I realized that there was no flavour pack! This reminded me so much of Elars' experience with McDonald's - yep, they ran out of burgers and By's similarly mind boggling experience at Max's Fried Chicken - and yes they were all out of chicken. WTF! Instant Noodles without flavouring!!! I scoured the fridge for something to fix this mess. Found some XO sauce and decided to go with that, drained the water and put generous amounts of XO sauce and ate. While I was eating though I couldn't help but think that I should've eaten pancit canton instead. There were 5 or 6 packs of pancit canton and 1 pack of beef mami, what are the chances that all 6 packs wouldn't have flavour packs? Close to zero I suppose but then again the pancit canton are also made by Lucky Me. Anyway my stomach has been silenced time to catch some Z's, a little less than 5 hours before I have to get up for work.

--
Vincent Benedict Py Castro / Bny / 王清河
via HTC TyTN II + Google E-Mail
--
The FORCE Will Be With You Always...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts