Skip to main content

La Dolce Vita (The Sweet Life)

La Dolce Vita (The Sweet Life). Everybody wants to live the sweet life.

If you ask me what I want to do instead of doing what I'm doing now. I'd answer with one word: TRAVEL. I want to see the world and experience the different cultures, meet new people, try new food and drinks.

If only we could leave everything behind and set off on an adventure around the world. Imagine moving from city to city, wandering about and seeing all that the world has to offer. Now that would be really sweet!

I really should stop watching Discovery Travel and Living, naiingit lang ako e...
--
Vincent Benedict Py Castro / Bny / 王清河
via HTC TyTN II + Google
--
The FORCE Will Be With You Always...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings