Skip to main content

Boracay... I've Reached You Anyway...

Finally... Bny is going to BORACAY!!! <ala The Rock> ;-)
--
Tomorrow I'm ditching 1 day of work to go to Boracay with some friends. It'll be the 1st time, hopefully not the last time, that I'll be going to the famed party island. It's also the 1st time I'll be going on a domestic flight in the Philippines and the 1st time in 2 years that I'll be going to the beach again. IIRC the last time I encountered sun & surf was at Bel's La Union crib in 2006.
--
Mango shake! Mango shake! Mango shake!
--
I'm giddy with excitement and am really looking forward to this trip which has been moved from last year. The weather seems to be a bit gloomy but tomorrow is another day. The weather might clear up as we travel south tomorrow. Hopefully I'll have tons of photos when we get back.
--
A little less than 15 minutes until the work day ends... Hanging in there...
--
I'm actually all set, just have to pack for the trip later and find a way to get to sleep. Yup sometimes when I'm really excited I have trouble catching z's.
--
So for the next 4 days all my worries will be left in Manila and I'm off to enjoy the beach... I wish all of you could come with us.
--
See you on the otherside... ;-)
--
Vincent Benedict Py Castro / Bny / 王清河
via HTC TyTN II + Google
--
The FORCE Will Be With You Always...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings