Skip to main content

Tambay Bulukan

I posted earlier that I've been hanging around the house since we still don't have work till the 7th. I'm here at Starbucks, Powerplant Mall having coffee and dirtying my lungs a bit. Supposed to meet some friends for coffee and maybe a lite dinner later at UCC at around 9pm so I'm definitely early for that. I might walk around and do some window shopping after my cup of joe. This is tambay bulukan... I would watch a movie but all the cinemas are stil showing film fest stuff.

True story: random couple just came up to me asking about my TyTN II... They seem to be overseas Filipino-Chinese probably on holidays, too well versed in English to be locals who went to a good school here. They were also forward enough to ask a complete stranger (moi) about a phone, something I don't really get that much (I think it's a Pinoy thing to be shy with strangers). The guy was sporting a lot of ink and that tells me they are from somewhere more accepting of body art. The girl seemed really interested in the TyTN II and when she asked if it was cheaper here or in the states my assumptions were given more weight. I explained the diference between the US version (AT&T Tilt which doesn't have a front facing camera and is loaded with AT&T crap er... extras) and the HTC TyTN II for Europe and Asia (GPS application basically). They're probably from Canada or the US. I told her where she could get a TyTN II online and offline (read: store) here in Manila. Wished them a happy new year and they were off.
--
Vincent Benedict Py Castro / Bny / 王清河
via HTC TyTN II + Google
--
The FORCE Will Be With You Always...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts