Skip to main content

New Building, Old Villains

Revenue District Office (RDO) 042 - San Juan has moved to a new location. It's at 2F 126 A & L Building N. Domingo St. San Juan (on top of Asia Trust Bank). The new offices are well lit and clean, for now atleast. The thing is the faces are still the same. I'm not surprised that some of them were trying to pull a fast one since it is the last day for submission of 2550M forms. Funny thing is I was submitting 1604-CF/1604-E/Alphalist forms the receiving guy said my forms were late (I knew from last year that these were due on the 31st). Since English seemed effective the last time I was being hassled I decided to use it again this time. I started to talk in straight English and true enough the guy backed off. I went nuts on the guy receiving the Inventory for 2007 even before he could throw in a 2nd question. Mr. 2550M receiving seemed too dim witted to even try and hassle me. Granted I wasn't using nosebleed English just normal conversational words, they still seemed daunted by this. It's nice, I like.

So taxpayers in San Juan admire the new building but keep in mind the people behind the desk are still the same. Know the rules, deadlines, and procedures ask your accontant and/or lawyer. Oh and practice your English.
--
Vincent Benedict Py Castro / Bny / 王清河
via HTC TyTN II + Google E-Mail
--
The FORCE Will Be With You Always...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts