Skip to main content

Review|PDair HTC TyTN II / P4550 Black Aluminum Case

When I got home from work I saw a Parcel Claim Stub with my name on it. So I swung by the San Juan Post Office to get my parcel.
--
There are 3 items in my parcel here is the first one PDair Aluminum Case for HTC P4550/HTC TyTN II (Black) the other item is an HTC 3-in-1 USB Adaptor which I will show you later, the last is a free key chain [my 2nd in fact]. Let's get to it then...
--

[PDair has decided to package the case in a nice black box with silver branding very nice]

[In the box we see the case and the optional belt clip ~ I don't trust belt clips so this will be the last that we'll see of that, the case is lined with neoprene inside]

[The TyTN II fits nicely into the case the cutouts for all controls, ports and camera]

[The rear of the case]

[cutouts for the stylus, camera button and power button]

[cutouts for the ok button, scroll wheel, and voice command button]

[case open screen tilted - as you can see the flap doesn't lie perpendicular to the surface time will tell how this would affect usage]

[BeAN_TyTN_II all armored up]
--
Now I need a horizontal belt case that will fit the armored TyTN II...
--
Pros:
Easy access to all buttons and controls [except the touchscreen]
Aluminum protection
Neoprene lining
Cons:
Adds bulk and weight
Upper part does not lie flat when opened [I think elevating the device might help in this matter]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts