Skip to main content

BIR: Bureau of Internal Rackets

Was at the RDO (Revenue District Office) this afternoon. They wouldn't receive our small corporation's 1702Q. The lady said we had to pay MCIT (Minimum Corporate Income Tax), she even whipped out the resolution for it. So I browsed it and under the very 1st section it clearly states that MCIT is applied to corporations after their 4th year of operation (this is only our 2nd year). I pointed this out to her but she tried to overwhelm me with sub points and what not. Basically she was trying to hustle me. To show the bitch she couldn't hoodwink me. I turned the implementing rules and regulations to the 1st page and used English to overwhelm her. I reckoned these hacks in our BIR weren't to adept in Uncle Sam's tongue so I had the upper hand or lip? Anyway she ended up passing me off to her boss. When I entered the office I immediately used the same strategy and after making me wait 15 minutes they finally caved and received my 1702Q. Up yours BIR and Mabuhay and Republika ng Pilipinas... We really are on our way to progress.
--
Vincent Benedict Py Castro / Bny / 王清河
via HTC TyTN II + Google
--
The FORCE Will Be With You Always...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings