Skip to main content

Party Report|BIGFISH pts. Armin Van Buuren ASOT 2007



[Armin van Buuren - ASOT 2007 @ Manila]
--
October 5, 2007 One of Trance's Shinning Stars visits Manila. ARMIN VAN BUUREN rocks A VENUE!
--
Venue/Parking:
A Venue, half finished and definitely rushed. It had a few parking slots there but Makati Ave. is really traffic on weekends and rain and a big event and you've got problems. Fortunately we rode with a friend who has a driver. The venue was a bit small and very hot! The A/C was sorely lacking... The lights, video walls, and fireworks were very very very cool though! Top marks on those departments.
--
Ticket Price/Entrance Procedure:
General Admission
P1,200.00 before 12MN
P1,500.00 after

VIP Premium Table
P25,000.00
for 10 pax with 1 bottle of liquor and a few beers

VIP Table level 2
P 20,000
for 10 pax with 1 bottle of liquor and a few beers

VIP Table level 3
P 15,000 for 10 pax with 1 bottle of liquor and a few beers
--
CAN I JUST SAY THE TICKET PRICES AND VIP TABLE PRICES WERE HORRENDOUS!!!
GOOD THING MY GOOD FRIEND GOT US ON THE GL... FREE PASS BABY YEAH!
--
Standard for BIGFISH events the lines were long even for the GL and VIPs...
--
BIG UP ON: Tiu, Cram, Jorell, Marvs, Jason and the rest for bearing with me good looking out bros!
--
Music/DJ:
When we got there DJ REMY was on deck and he was dishing out some pretty solid tunes. At about 2AM the barker was on and we all knew the man of the night was going to come out soon. By the way the barker did an awesome job ramping up the crowd. Well done sir! So ARMIN VAN BUUREN gets on deck and he did a superb job. Melodic, Vocal, and Hard Trance YEBAH! Now that's what I call music... as I always say: TRUST IN TRANCE! I was really digging the music! AvB has got some skills!
--
Drinks:
Um didn't buy any my bros bought for me.
--
Security:
Lot's of bouncers, Police [outside], and EMTs were present as well. I felt safe.
--
Verdict:
I wished ARMIN had went on earlier not that REMY was bad [he was good], but we had to leave early so I wasn't able to finish ARMIN's set. But for the duration of my stay inside I was swept away by the music. Now I know why he's always voted to the top 3 of the DJ's in the world. Actually I'm wondering why he hasn't taken number 1 yet. The heat was making it really unbearable though but not as worse as the Chicane event which I did not blog about because it was that BAD. If you didn't see ASOT 2007, it sucks to be you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings