Skip to main content

Zombean... Boo!

Wasn't able to sleep since 9:30am yesterday. So I cleaned up the house again. Fell asleep at 1:30pm awhile ago, my mates were trying to wake me up cause they wanted to go to Highlands but I was a wreck 28 hours without sleep. Woke up @ 5:30pm... 4 hours not bad I guess. Woke up and they were kind enough to put on a DVD so I had some background noise. Very kind of them... So I call Shots and he says it's 24 I'm like where the F is Bauer? After a few minutes he finally shows his mug but he's the only one I know... It was season 4, I only saw season 1 so I switched it to something funnier HUMAN TRAFFIC. After around 45 minutes they So I guess I missed out on Highlands. I really should get some shut eye tonight or I'll be zombie again tomorrow. Were here at Mano's Greek Tavern hope it's good. Foods here review coming up...

Vincent Benedict Py Castro
palm Treo750v + Gmail

The FORCE Will Be With You Always...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts