Skip to main content

Off to Manila...

True story: It suddenly became very warm @ Tagaytay.

Perfect timing cause we just left our place and we are on our way to Sta. Rosa to check out some kicks. Had 3 hours of sleep. Which brings my total shuteye time to 8 hours for 3 days.
--
Friday = 3 hours
Saturday = 2 hours
Sunday = 3 hours
--
Here at the Adidas Outlet nothing is really appealing to me. So I'm just hanging back as they checkout kicks and shirts. I hope we eat soon though I'm sort of famished.
--
Belay that. Just lost my appetite.

Vincent Benedict Py Castro
palm Treo750v + Gmail

The FORCE Will Be With You Always...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts