Skip to main content

Lost 8 months of Messages

WHAT THE F!!! When I woke up this morning I saw that SPB Backup was still running which was odd since I set it to automatically backup every 5AM. So I let it do it's thing and got ready for work. After the backup and subsequent soft reset. There was an error message stating 'cannot start\Windows\SpbBackupRunner.exe'. Dismissing the notification I went ahead and tapped the start menu but I only had the today icon I could not access any programs at all. I soft reseted 6 times no change so I did a hard reset and restore of last Sunday's backup file, Monday's was definitely corrupted. However my sms were not restored even a manual custom restore did not help because apparently even a full automatic backup does not save PalmMsgV001 the file which contains all my sms & mms data. Treonauts using SpbBackup if you want to backup sms & mms do it manually by copying the file to your pc or storage card. Spb will definitely be hearing about this.

Vincent Benedict Py Castro
palm Treo750v + Gmail

The FORCE Will Be With You Always...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts