Skip to main content

Quiting Smokes Attempt No. 2

Didn't get much sleep (2AM thru 7AM) so I'm relying on Java and Smokes to keep me awake here at GH. As expected foot traffic is thin. Makes me wonder where Ortigas & Co. got the balls to ask for an increase in rent. Still drowsy the caffeine hasn't kicked in yet... I'm not feeling too well either, I think I might be getting what my bro had last week shitballs. Gotta power thru this. The weekend is here!

I'm planning on cutting down on the 'death sticks' I made an excel file and a daily appointment that says 'Quit Smoking, Smoking Kills', I'm taking the geeky way to try and quit (again). I've devised a system. You see my daily consumption is about 8 to 10 sticks per weekday, and spikes to 20 or more during Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. Way too many. IIRC I've been smoking for 10 years now (started 4th year high school).

So on to the system. I plan to cut down my consumption by 50% for the 1st 3 months (3Q) then 25% for the next 3 months (4Q) hoping to be smoke free or atleast partially smoke free by January 2008. I just don't think I can go 'Cold Turkey'. Seeing as I don't drink during gimmicks and puffing on sticks made of death is what I do when I'm relaxed, stressed, waiting or in a hurry... I know it'll be hard.

Open to suggestions and any help. Project: 'Smoke Free Bny' starts this July 2007. May the FORCE be with ME, I sure as hell will need it.

via Treo 750v

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts