Skip to main content

Geek Guard, Roosters and Robots...

I'm on Geek Guard today, meaning I don't have to go to the office instead I go to V-mall to check on our kiosk and what not. The big difference: Office is 8:30AM to 5:30PM, Gadgetgeeks is 10:00AM to 8:00PM/9:00PM [9PM on Fridays and Saturdays] we don't have to stay there all day though so it's cool. I usually have coffee in the AM, check sales and inventory, go to the bank, then roam around V-mall looking at tech stuff. Sort off like 'lite duties' for CAT or ROTC.

SHAMELESS PLUG:
GADGETGEEKS
UNIT V-374 3F V-MALL, GREENHILLS SHOPPING CENTER, SAN JUAN
I would've enjoyed the extra Zs but no... the fucking rooster colony at the compound behind our town house had a concert which started at around quarter to 6AM. Which reminds me I have to get earplugs later. There really should be a law against them they are clearly for cock-fighting which is illegal gambling right?

We're catching Transformers the movie later. Media buzz and word is that the movie is great, which is cool. Still lowered expectations means less disappointment. It'll be interesting to see if the merchandising for TF the movie is a success as well [except toys because these usually sell very well] especially footwear. I passed on the brand because I had already signed for Spider-man 3 [so far I've done 3 movies, 1 comics and a crappy 'and friends' brand for Spider-man] which is doing well. Heck it's been doing well for 6 years now. So I wasn't going to divide attention and resources between 2 brands that potentially would cannibalize my market. You see SM3 and TF are both brands for Boys, licensing folk know this and they'll still pitch that there is a female demographic, bullshit! A girl would rather buy a Barbie branded shoe than SM3 or TF branded one. If I hadn't signed for SM3 I might have considered TF, I've already thought up of ways to make a 'transforming' shoe [although concepts are far from prototypes and final products] and it's stored away in my brain for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

Toshiba G900 WVGA PocketPC Phone

AKIHABARA NEWS has some drool worthy snaps of the G900 I mentioned a post ago. Pics posted are property of AKIHABARA. -- Toshiba G900 Windows Mobile 6 Professional [PocketPC Phone Ed.] 3inch WVGA [Wide VGA 800 x 480] 64Mb RAM + 128Mb ROM UMTS and HSDPA miniSD expansion slideout QWERTY WiFi Biometric security [finger print scanner] -- All I can say is... WOW! After being absent from the WM world Tosh is back with a bang with this device. IIRC Tosh was one of the first OEMs to use VGA screens with the e800 series, now it seems they are pushing the envelope again with WVGA. -- WM6 supports the following resolutions: 176 x 220 240 x 240 320 x 240 = qVGA 320 x 320 [new] 480 x 480 [new] 640 x 480 = VGA 800 x 480 [new] =WVGA -- I hope palm comes out with a hi-res screen treo [320 x 320 will be fine :o)]