Skip to main content

Chrissy's Birthday Bash

Dinner at Chrissy's then drinks at Alchemy. Thanks Chrissy for hosting a great supper [and happy bday again] I liked the ribs and fresh pineapple. On to Alchemy: The placed was packed, again! I guess because it's new and there aren't many similar establishments in the area. Stayed on the 2F [House/Dance Music Floor] cause I don't like hiphop [3F] and if you think the 2F is packed try getting up to the 3F did that last Saturday and I couldn't take it. Was able to catch Marie Garcia's set, it was ok and I appreciated those oldies being thrown in suddenly. Great set DJ Marie. We've been there for 2 straight Saturdays I'm not saying I'm tired of the place YET but I don't want to get tired of it too soon, so hopefully we'll be somewhere else next week.
--
some snaps on multiply

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts