Skip to main content

Showboating My Stuff... Yeah Mayabang Ako!

UPTO DATE
Not really a new tone [made it a few weeks back iirc] but since pirates of the carrib 3 is showing in most countries already:
Tiesto - He's A Pirate (Tiesto Mix)
--
TOP PICKS
Here are my current faves:
Just Jack - Starz In Their Eyes (Trophy Twins Aftershow Mix)
Kyau & Albert - Kiksu
Johan Gielen - Reached You Anyway
--
WHAT SHE WANTS
For the ladies [well most of the girls I know ask me for these tones]:
Booty Luv - Be Without You (Club Mix)
Booty Luv - Boogie 2 Nite (Club Mix)
Kaskade - Never Ending
K&M Projekt ft Joy - Pink is the Colour (Kupper's Heavenly Disco Mix) - included in my SE K750i Hed Kandi Back2Love theme
Shapeshifters - Back to Basics
--
FINALLY!!!
I always wanted this tone but back then in '97 we only had monotones and I couldn't find this one now in the era of MP3 tones I finally made the tone:
DJ Visage ft. Clarisse - The Return (Time to Say Goodbye)
--
NOSTALGIA
These are TRUE Club Anthem/Classic
Liquid Child - Diving Faces
System F - Out of the Blue (Original 12" Mix)
--
If your into HEROES [the TV Show] and own a Windows Mobile PocketPC [Phone Ed or not] that's qVGA [that's 240 x 320 res] check out my Kensei inspired theme:
Heroes Kensei qVGA PPC Theme
----
AS OF MAY 27, 2007 2:25PM

[click to visit my m9 homesite]
----
AS ALWAYS ALL MY RINGTONES, THEMES, and WALLPAPERS ARE FREE. PLEASE DO NOT PAY FOR THEM.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings