Skip to main content

My Sister's New Notebook

Got a new notebook for my youngest sister. It's an MSI Megabook S245. Here are the specs:
--
14" 1280 x 800 Screen
Intel Pentium M 1.60GHz
Intel 915GM
Intel PRO/Wireless 2915ABG
512Mb RAM
NVIDIA GeForce Go 6200
80Gb HDD
Bluetooth
Combo drive
--
Just right for a university student :-) I'm hoping it'll help in her studies.
--
I'm finished installing XP Home and essentials apps, updating XP to get neccessary patches/security fixes and what not. Hopefully these finish up soon I want to be able to give it to her tomorrow for her 1st day back to school.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts