Skip to main content

India-bound

I'm supposed to go to India, specifically New Delhi for an exhibit/trade show next week. Provided I get my VISA on time that is. Dasmarinas Village (where apparently the embassy is) are being a bitch and making it hard to submit the docs. The Indian embassy also seems lazy saying that they only open courier packages at 4:30pm (I guess that means stuff in those are done thr following day) anyway I decided to add New Delhi to Pocketweather on my Treo. Forecast temp is 41C and current temp is 36C wow that is warm!

via Treo 750v

Comments

  1. Hi Benidict!

    You coming to India? If you remember, I too live in new delhi.
    I would love to meet you for sometime. Just email me at kamal@gadgetmix.com and I ll give you my mobile number(it aint safe to post my number on these forums)

    Have a great journey!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts