Skip to main content

I'm Obese?!?!

Looking at the results of my last physical and blood checkup. Ok so my cholesterol is a bit higher than normal, but not high risk. However according to this BMI (Body Mass Index) Calculator I'm OBESE!!!

Shitballs! As I see it 2 things can happen... either I get my weight down or I grow taller. Since I've given up on growing taller I'd have to get my weight down. I'm too lazy to work out though so for now I will watch what I eat. Maybe I should get those 'healthy meals' [or was it sexy meals?] Vane was mentioning the other day. Anyway I still can't believe I'm 183 lbs Shit! I'll weigh myself again later when I get home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings