Skip to main content

Stickers Courtesy of mimoco


[mimibot x 2]

[Darth Vader x 5]

[Stormtrooper x 6]

[Chewbacca x 7]

[R2D2 x 6]

[Ripple x 5]

[Gloomy Bear x 5]

[One Love x 3]
--
Just got more stuff from mimoco. I posted about the flash drives I got from them here (review Part 1 and 2). So I joined the forum and other owners were discussing collecting the stickers, so I checked the packaging again and I had 2 free stickers (Darth Vader and Chewbacca) one of the mods mentioned that I should've gotten 1 each for my other two mimibots (R2D2 and Stormtrooper). So I wrote support and now I have all 4 and then some! Thaks mimoco!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts