Skip to main content

Review|STAR WARS® Series 1 mimoco Art toy USB flash drives

As I posted yesterday evening my mimibots have finally arrived... yeah they were delayed quite a bit but the folks at mimoco were all very nice and accomodating with all the changes I wanted done on my pre-orders anyway here are some pics I snapped of these uber cool USB sticks! Sorry for the crap quality was to excited to get the proper lighting and stuff. Maybe I should quit taking photos at home and just do them here at the office where I have better lighting.
--

--
I got the 1Gb variants since I'm a cheapskate hehehe I'm still undecided if I should use em or keep em for display? To be honest I repacked them after taking the photos and never even plugged them in my PC. Maybe I should do that when I get home, I mean just to check if they are working. We'll see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts