Skip to main content

Random Thoughts and A Good Question From Vane.

I wonder what's for lunch?
I hope it's good, I'm starving

----
jaiku and twitter are really addictive.
Try it for yourself

----
I want to quit smoking.
Easy to say not so easy to do.

----
I need a new system. Probably a 12" notebook, would be just about right.
The UX is nice and all being an UMPC. Mobility is great. But I think I
need something more robust and with more horsepower for some heavy
lifting.

----
Lately I think I've gotten addicted to the internet. I'm sure I am not alone... but the 1st step is always acceptance :P
Let go of your mouse [just for a sec, don't worry], and raise your hand if you are addicted to the internet... There didn't that feel good? Don't you feel better?
----
I haven't been in the office during a Monday in the longest time. Mondays I'm supposed to be 'on duty' at GADGETGEEKS [or as our partner Mick would call it "Geek guard"]. I might check up on the kiosk after work. My mom is out of town and my dad is leaving tomorrow so we gotta hold the fort till they get back. I guess that's the thing with a family biz, you're sort of there for the long haul without really having a choice.

BTW if you haven't dropped by please do... and buy something hehehe.
----
This has been bothering me over the weekend. I was talking to Vane [Cam's friend] last Saturday, anyway she noticed I liked gadgets a lot. She was joking around and asked if I could fix her PC if ever it get's busted. Anyway she sort of asked in passing why I wasn't in the tech business. Which actually got me thinking... Sure GG is there but it's nothing really tech it's more like, the retail of tech stuff [and not even too tech at that]. Good question Vane! I wonder if I could go into something tech related. I certainly have the passion for tech. Is it enough though? I mean what are the tech related careers available here in Manila? I think blogging about tech is as far as I would be able to go, given the fact that I took AB-Psych a bit of a stretch from anything remotely tech IMO. I don't have formal training in engineering or software or IT. I just like the stuff. I do enjoy tech a lot. But who knows what tomorrow will bring? We'll just have to wait and see.
Suddenly surprised that one conversation can make me think about something
for this long.

----

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings