Skip to main content

My PC's Windows Vista Experience Index


[Right Click the My Computer Icon then Properties]

[Clicking Windows Experience Index will show more details]
[you can get even more details too...]
Snipped my VAIO's Windows Vista Experience Index [the score is so so IMO], as you can see the processor brought down the score significantly still not too bad for a UMPC. I do feel a lag sometimes when trying to do too much all together. Photoshop is not the best on this system I can tell you that. My next system should probably have a higher score than this. The price of mobility I guess.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts