Skip to main content

Free Mobile Stuff...

I used to post stuff I make on a number of websites some have even closed down or changed their formats anyway... The 2 that sort of stuck was deviantART and mobile9. Lately, I seem to have been neglecting my deviantART page. Good thing I had some time today and was able to check on my page and answer the comments/questions that people left me there. It's embarassing to admit that some messages date as far back as mid-March. I haven't been theming for any platform for the longest time, most of you know that I used to theme for Nokias, Sony Ericssons, Windows Mobile PocketPCs and Smartphones, maybe that's why my dA page has sort of fallen off my 'must check' sites. Nowadays I usually concentrate on making tones mostly EDM tones. Since dA has no facility for music uploading I guess it got bumped off eventually, I've uploaded most of my content to m9 a website/community for mobile phones. It has more upto date content and has all the stuff neatly categorized so it's easier to navigate too. I think I will keep my dA site for a bit more. Who knows I might have some time and get back to theming, besides dA is a great resource for lot's of cool art too. For a more updated list of my content though I suggest you head over to my m9 site.
--
If you want to check out my dA page here is the link http://bnycastro.deviantart.com/
If you want to check out my m9 page here is the link http://homesite.mobile9.com/bnycastro/
--
You have to be a member to get the stuff I've uploaded, don't worry membership is free. If you do enjoy the stuff I've made it wouldn't be a bad idea to click on the 'THANK YOU' button on my homesite as well. You may drop me a shout or pm, or just send me an email if you have any comments and suggestions.
--
As always all the stuff I make is free. Please do not pay for them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts